Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back again~~

Finally get back to my blog again.... Facebook msg: Need some fresh air to breathe... I think now i should breath some fresh air since tmr no morning class... Had been busy since skul reopen... Din update myself not because I'm in my extremely busy condition but it's because of NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!! Ok.. Now I had it... Well.. These few weeks seems long for me... Tons of stupud things happened.... **sigh**

First, the day when me, xiang ting &ying and friend reach KL, got onto a taxi which cost us RM100+++... Damn expensive lo~~ And since we're staying in different places, we need de taxi driver to send us to 2 different places which is quite near and actually it suppose cannot be done... So end up scolded by the "no good" taxi driver whom we thought he might be friendly AT FIRST... Reached and fast fast unpack myself so that can go grab something from Jusco... A lot to buy... Luckily got my boy boy there to help me... Wakakaka... Ended up late for nap coz need to tidy up everything which messed up my room...

Well, everything was not as smooth as I thought... No internet is worse but no electric supply one day before my school reopen was the worst... Maybe because of the thunder and lightin... Spent one nite without electric current... Sampai go fren's hse to bath... Haih... Hope that it'll be better the next day... Who knows, the same thing happen again... So bad luck...

Fine... Electricity back to normal... Another thing happened... My "personal cloth" being stolen two days after...
Then the weekend I think should have no special thingy happened.. Then school reopen... Wonderful, I thought at first coz can meet wif all my frens again... Manatau... Tons of reports and assignments need to be done... It's just the 4th week of our semester... It was like yrs.... Tired ler.... Just finish our interview with lecture today for our stupid oral presentation... At least finish a small part of it...

Now it's the end of 5th week... Juz get to cont this draft coz the whole week bz like hell!!! Finally can grab another fresh air... A lot of things seems to going on this week... Mostly bad things... First of all is our presentation on tuesday... It's a long story... Basically is bout de lecturer treating us unfair and she rude!!! Summore she's my physio lecturer... Still gonna see her for the entire sem... So must choose to forgive her... Sounds so "wei da"!! Haha... The the next day (wed).. This didn't go well... Got our MIC spot quiz which we expected the demo wont give.. After the lab session was our physio quiz... Took the machine gun to shoot... Very confusing!!! How am I gonna do?? But luckily it's MCQ... Haha.. Then after class.. Went to the library to get the book i reserved... I broke the present my fren gave me a week ago with the phrase saying "May dreams come true" in chinese... But i broke... My dream i prayed for that week definetely wont come true anymore... So I was thinking izzit so ngam or it's a fact i'll lose my dream???? That nite had a bad quarrel wif bf.. Cried for 2 days... My eyes bengkak... So sad... Spoil my pretti-nest... Haha... SS...

So next... Juz concentrate on de essay I gonna pass up by Fri... Finally done.. And I thought i might get some relaxation... then a sms come... Monday audition for the church worship team... I juz told my mom bout sending my keyboard all the way from Sabah to KL... The keyboard hasn't arrive and the audition is coming... Huh... No chance to practice I think... And hopefully I can made it to one of the music skul to try for the songs for audition... Pray that everything will go smooth... There's always new hope tmr... Anyway, I juz had my 1st 2 lessons for bible study yesterday..

So far.. My life here can consider very busy... Wif assignments and stuff... Yet I'm glad to have frens to share my stuff with, it wither online or at skul... =P Thanks God for giving me frens... Haha.. Will update again whenever I'm free.. Hope u enjoy my blog which maybe bored u at some point...

No comments: