Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Day~~

Haih... Accidentally deleted everything... * sigh* Gonna restart everything again... *sigh*

These two days, kids just started their school... Wow... Being very busy with all the kids for 2 days.. Extremely tired.. But better than nothing to do.. Hehe... Got stuck in the traffic for long hrs... Driving the manual Hilux in the jam is not an easy job... With those new school bag behind the truck, really looked like I'm selling bags some more... Hm...

Being too bored at night, after watching Nodame Cantabile (a jap. drama series), felt regret for not playing my piano.. So, decided to force myself to finish a piece within this month (hopefully I can make it).. But, who knows, when I sat on the chair, reading up the new piece, my fingers were not cooperating... Too bad... Hm...... Gambateh~~~

Now wondering when the school really starts.. Said 2 March, but the time table out showed that lectures starts on 25 Feb... If it really starts on 25 Feb, then I need to change my air ticket, which most probably, need to add on money... Too bad... Haih...

1 comment:

Garden of Zavier said...

nevermind ma, Blog deleted mean good sign o..
全新的一年嘛~~~
as ur last blog.. hahaha